Extremely handy, high-end digital recorder that will always be within reach in the field.
The rugged TASCAM DR-100 offers high-end
recording features to musicians and engineers who demand more from their
portable recorder. It features four built-in microphones, two cardioid
and two omnidirectional, with analog limiting and filtering that will
have you producing great-sounding recordings no matter where you are. A
pair of XLR microphone inputs with phantom power welcomes pro-grade
condenser microphones, and line in and out connectors are also provided.
The DR-100 includes a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, but can
also be powered by AA batteries or an optional AC adapter. A built-in
speaker allows for instant playback, and the metal enclosure includes a
tripod-mounting hole for recording flexibility. A wireless remote
control is also included for remotely starting the recording, as well as
a windscreen and carrying case.
- Four built-in microphones – 2 stereo cardioid and 2 omni condenser Mics
- 44.1k to 96k sampling rates for WAV file recording
Mic Inputs with phantom power and high-performance microphone preamp
with 60dB of gain, so you can add your own mic for recording
- Premium AKM Audio4Pro A/D converters with over 100dB signal to noise ratio
- 3.5mm Line Inputs and Outputs
- Low Cut Filter, Analog Limiter and Auto Gain Control
- Built-in Speaker to monitor recordings in the field
- Integrated microphone stand mount that allows you to operate the unit hands free
- Runs on Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery or AA Batteries
You can have precision digital recording in the palm of your hand, with the DR-100 MKII from Tascam.
Part Number: dr-100
Manufacturer Part No: dr-100