A pro-level speaker that can serve in a larger system or function as a one-box PA.
The XSP-10A powered speaker boasts a 10", 2-way
active loudspeaker and a 200W biamplifier system encased in a
lightweight cabinet. It features a 1" compression driver, time-aligned
crossover, XLR and RCA balanced inputs, a built-in mixer, and an ABS
nylon fiber cabinet with handle and full grille.
designed the XSP-10A speaker for use in both portable and permanently
installed systems. The speaker includes a polemount slot and rubber feet
on the bottom for portable applications. Rigging points on the top,
bottom, and rear are provided and flight installations.
- 10-inch, 2-way powered speaker
- 200W built-in, biamplifier system
- 1" compression driver
- Time-aligned electronic crossover
- Built-in mixer with: 1 line input, 1 mic input, treble and bass Control, channel and master volume
- Built-in RCA inputs
- 1/4" XLR through output
- XLR and RCA balanced inputs
- Separate Microphone Volume Controls
- ABS nylon fiber cabinet with handle
- Flyable or stand-mountable
- Full grille
The perfect size for smaller gigs or use as an add-on for enhancing a larger system. Order today.
Item Number: AMAXSP10A
Manufacturer: American Audio
Manufacturer Part No: AMAXSP10A